In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress by handling all the necessary filings and other intricacies of the process.
We will also represent you in court (should it become necessary) for no additional fees other than actual court fees.
Our Eviction Services Program manages all of these steps:
- Sign and serve in the property owner’s name all notices that are required to initiate and pursue the eviction process
- Commence and prosecute actions to evict tenants
- Recover possession of the property in the owner’s name
- Recover rents and other sums due
- When expedient, settle/compromise and reinstate tenancies
Get in Touch
Augusta Area Information
The Garden City of the South, Augusta is home to the globally-recognized Masters Tournament, birthplace of Soul Icon James Brown, the US Army’s Cyber Center of Excellence at Fort Gordon, and one of the biggest Half Ironmans in the United States. Augusta’s Higher Education includes, Augusta University, Augusta University Medical, Augusta Technical College and Paine College. There are eight area hospitals with widespread reputations for advanced care in pediatrics, burn treatments, strokes, cancer treatments and more. Augusta is host to several events and festivals including the Farmer’s Market by the river and frequent outdoor concerts at the nearby Augusta Commons.